Friday, January 8, 2010

Meet Brodie...


Says the e-mail....

Good ol' J. Crew...I would love to have these boots...however, the price tag is not in my budget...more than likely those dollars will be spent on things that are much more fun....such as:





That is okay...I am loving window shopping these days...or on-line viewing of all the great items coming out for the spring. I do not have one item that I will be purchasing sooner than later....

I purchased the black wash for my NYE outing...and now I can't wait to buy the dark denim wash....I never thought I would be the "skinny" jean type, but they look super cute with flats, heals and boots...can't beat that!

The only thing better than J. Crew....CREWCUTS!! They have the cutest items for KK...she received a quite a few additions to her wardrobe for Christmas and I am excited to add more when Spring time comes around.

Well...I am off to virtually shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment