Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pregnancy Insomnia

Well...it is 2:30 am and I am UP UP UP....I slept for a couple of hours, however, between the various bathroom breaks and the 2 year old wandering in here...I am up. So I turn to HGTV and the computer.

Honestly, I think my mind is just racing....I CANNOT believe that in 3 1/2 weeks...or less there will be a new lil' "Guy" in our household. I am trying to picture it...the diapers, the sleepless nights (isn't that now?) LOL and the endless feedings....and the love, the smells, the tiny clothes and the memories of all the firsts. It is very exciting...and the best part is I have 3 other children to share it with and a wonderful husband! I cannot believe that I am going to be the mother of 4 kiddos!! First kid at 26...fourth kid at 29...now that crazy!!

Well...now kiddo #1 is in my room, so I am going to turn computer off...note to self...#4 will NEVER sleep in our bed....hard habit to break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment