Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whew....what a day...

Everyone is currently in bed sleeping....and I am hoping it stays that way after the day we had...I had gotten up to go to work and not an hour later received the phone call regarding sick kiddos. Nothing is worse!!

We had gone to the doctor yesterday and found out that Bryce has a sinus infection and his ears are in bad shape. So after 2 shots and medicine we were sent home. However this morning...we had something much worse...throwing up and lots of dirty diapers!! Luckily I have a steel stomach....I think this comes with having children.


Even sick, Bryce has a smile on his face








Carter not so much....





Isn't that a sad picture? Well...hopefully they are on the road to recovery! Just in time for me to get it I am sure...but as long as they feel better, I will be happy!



On a happy note, here is Austin enjoying his swing today. He is really alert and starting to smile and gaze at objects. I can't believe he is getting so big!





And last but not least...my little performer with her new guitar from Grandma Peggy...rockin' out pre-sickness





Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment