Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DVR lovin'....

So I will admit it...I LOVE me some television....Kev and I use it as late night date nights, if you will....after the kids go to sleep we like to pile up and start looking through our DVR...we get a little crazy with how many shows we actually try to keep up with :)

So, one that we are sad to see go....One Tree Hill...I have watched this show since the beginning...and when Kev and I started dating I got him hooked :)  It really had a little bit of everything....love, laughs, crazy people and death, fires, kidnappings, babies, marriages, breakups....it ended really well and I felt good about it...nothing is more annoying than loving a show only to have it end in a way that you didn't want it too....it like leaving a bad taste in your mouth...

Our new show of the year...The Firm...LOVE IT!  I am hooked and sad to know that it is not going to have another season...but honestly feel like they can tie it all up pretty well in one season.  We are loving it and followed it on each of the four nights that it has moved too :)  That is dedication...

My teeny bopper shows....Gossip Girl and 90210...kinda embarrassed to say it...but I don't miss either show...they have such cheesy love triangles and ridiculous drama...it is mindless...this Kev will not watch...so this is usually background while I put on makeup in the morning :)

Reality fun....Well, I liked watching the Voice auditions...but then lost interest...but I am hooked on American Idol...pretty sure it is one of the best seasons...I may or may not have a crush on Phillip Phillips...I know, what am I?  Fourteen?  Anyway...I do enjoy seeing all the talent...they are crazy good :)  Watched a little bit of Dance Moms, Biggest Loser, Fashion Star....too much really...but honestly, The Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance is around the corner....

Oldies but goodies...Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice....just can't help but watch both...

Anyway....now you are probably are thinking I have been holed up watching Tv and not blogging....kinda true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment