Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random thoughts today...

So hello again...checking back in to record a few of my favorite things today....

1.  We got our family pics back and I LOVE them...our friend, Chris Fox, did an AMAZING job...he is so great with the kiddos and has the most patience.  I also love his style...capturing great pics..and even better, great moments...


2.  Grocery shopping...by myself...it really is the little things...I had just a few items to re-stock so it was nice that I could run in and out in the amount of time it would normally take me to unload 4 kiddos out of car seats and walk to the sliding doors :)  Thanks to my parents :)

3.  My sweet, sweet pup...Sutton went to the groomer today and got all pretty...LOVE HER...all she has done since she got home is sleep :)





4.  My kiddos tonight before bedtime were so fun to listen too...they kept playing super hero...they even called me a super here (insert BIG smile) and they were helping each other in all kinds of made up situations...like KK's cat needed to be rescued so her super hero brothers came to the rescue...wish I would have gotten a pic of Bryce's super hero pose :)  Then after prayer book time when it was time for hugs...they kept saying, "Hey superhero sissy...give me hugs!"  It was crazy cute!



5.  Hearing Austin say anything makes my heart smile...really really BIG...he says "Thank You" all the time...it is precious!


6.  Pretty Little Liars is my new show...man it is good!  Watched seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix and caught up to season 3 :)  Yay!

7.  We are preparing to head out of town in a couple of weeks...going to San Antonio for a little family vacay!!  I cannot wait to go on water rides, see Shamu and just get out of this zip code!

8.  My daughter starts school in 3 weeks...YIKES!  I am so not ready...when did she grow up!!

Well that is all I got for today :) 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you Katie...and can I just say how much I love seeing your Bump Dates!! You are the cutest pregnant person!! Can't wait to see the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete