Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just another Saturday night....

So today has been such a great day!

It started off with the hustle and bustle of getting me and the 4 kiddos out the door by 8:45.....which on the weekend can be tough...and I actually had to be showered, dressed and with makeup on and hair done....so did we do it?  YES!  Thanks to the help of my sweet husband we were loaded and on the road.

Off we went to Moore....I dropped the boys off with my dad and KK and I went off to help host my sister-in-laws baby shower!  She is expecting a sweet baby girl, Aeryn, in a few weeks and today she was showered with lots and LOTS of pink.  This is her second kiddo but her first little girl.  It was so fun to see all the bows and frills!  I had a blast seeing her and some ladies that I don't get to see on a regular basis.

After that I kicked my feet up at my parents house and watched a truly awful Bedlam basketball game....but that is ok....we will get them next time:)

Then on my way home, on my 45 minute drive, the boys snoozed and I made the mental list of everything that needed to be done upon walking in the door.  So after I unloaded the boys and fixed dinner...I started to go into full on "to-do" list mode...only to be followed by three little boys..."whatcha doing mom?", "hold me momma", "watch this momma"....so after I began to respond with the "I am busy" answer...I told everyone to grab jammies and meet back in the living room....about 10 minutes later we were piled on the couch, cartoons and blankets on:). That is where we stayed for the next hour and a half.

I have now put the boys to bed and I am watching Miss America and having a beer....and wondering how it is possible that Brooke Burke looks so amazing after 4 kiddos.....good times :)

Hope you guys are having a great weekend:)


No comments:

Post a Comment