Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Halls were Decked - Part Two...the Finale

Well, I am going to wrap up Christmas in this post...ha ha :)

No, really though...like I said we had a great weekend...we opened gifts and saw lots of family...4 houses in 3 days :) 

It began Friday night as we headed to church with our sweet family.  We also had a special visitor that stayed with us...cousin Trent :)  He is a day older than the boys (actually 12 hours older...).  Pretty cool, huh?

We attempted to take some pictures of the kids....

Me and the kiddos

Katelyn, Carter and Trent

It cracks me up....sometimes the cooperate...and sometimes they do not :)


Christmas Eve is a special day around here...it is my dad's birthday!!  So we had planned this year to cook dinner at my parents house to avoid going to a restaurant and asking for a table to accomadate 10 adults and 7 kids.  It is also the night that we do Christmas with Kev's Papa Butch and Grammy Suzi.  

Happy Birthday Papa!!!
This was us before leaving the house....you can tell Katelyn someone LOVES the camera

Christmas with Papa Butch and Grammy

We had a great time and came home with 4 tired kiddos :)  Then came Christmas morning....we started by singing Happy Birthday to Jesus and then it was crazy fun watching the kiddos tear into a gift and smile with the recognition of Lightning McQueen and Chugginton....Barbie and Princesses.


Ok...so Bryce cracks me up...this was what he did when we said pose :)



We had a very special Christmas morning....my niece was baptized and her father (my brother) is who baptized her.  It was very special!!  We then went to my parents house for brunch and then headed to Kev's mom and Grandpa Ronnie's for gifts and fun and then back to my parents for dinner!  It was so fun and completely exhausting!!  I wouldn't change a thing :) 

So I will leave you with this picture...because it makes me laugh...the boys faces crack me up...Carter and Austin such a similar expression....Bryce looks so annoyed ....and my Katelyn is grinning from ear to ear :)

My favorite presents....

Now....onto the New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment