Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Absolute Randomness....

So it is Tuesday....and honestly, I have not been up to much worth a full post, so I figured I would throw together a little of this and a little of that and a few pics. Since the kids are napping, I got to play with picnik :)







  • Last night I had the joy to go to a Women's Bible Study at my church and I met some amazing women. I feel that I am being led into new friendships and I am excited. I still think it is funny being almost 30 and trying to make new friends...I was nervous before going inside :)



  • My DVR is on absolute overload....I can't believe that on Monday's I record 5 different shows...that is a little much...and then I spend more time staying up to catch up on television than going to bed to get any rest....





  • Carter woke up this morning happy as can be and then BAM...fever...only slight...but he went down for a nap 2 hours ago and has not moved an inch...little man must have an ear infection



  • I am 1 load away from being DONE with laundry....however, I still need to hang up ALOT of clothing...however, I will look at this as my glass is half full :)





  • I went grocery shopping and saved $26....so I am no Extreme Couponer...yet...but it is fun to save $$$$





  • Friday night we went to a cookout and I got to see girls I went to high school with and hang out with their families...it was ALOT of fun...but it did wear Kevin and I out....keeping up with all four is challenging

  • I am getting excited for the Thunder game tonight, 2nd game in round 2...we are down 0-1 in the series...so it is a MUST WIN, as my husband would say :) Thunder Up!


  • I am obsessed with budgeting...Dave Ramsey spoke at our church Sunday...(via video) and he has inspired me to go full force!! Bring it on Excel!!

  • Last but certainly not least....today is my sweet mom's birthday...and I got to spend the whole day with her :) So thankful for her and her ability to love and give





  • So that is ALL over the place...but that is ok...Hope you are having a GREAT Tuesday!!




      2 comments:

      1. I Love this post:) Love the pic of kk and austin! So presh! Miss you guys!!
        AL and I were thinking of coming to okc soon and maybe go to the zoo.... thoughts? Love you

        ReplyDelete
      2. I love that idea :) Please come visit!!! Love you!!

        ReplyDelete