Friday, May 13, 2011

Home sweet Home...

Well, folks...I am home from Orlando....I can't believe it has already come and gone! It seems like yesterday we recieved the phone call that my sweet brother-in-law wanted to take the entire family (15 in all) to Orlando to explore Universal Studios and Isle of Adventure and sit around leisurely around the pool. It was a blast, but I am SO glad to be back home with my boys (it was just Kev, KK and myself that went on the trip since the boys are a little to little to really enjoy the whole theme park aspect).

So, I have bags to unpack, clothes to wash, a schedule to get back to and grocery shopping to do...however, I am going to simply spend the days with my boys and then Kev and I are headed to a marriage seminar at our church tonight and in the morning.

Hope everyone is great and I will get together a couple of Orlando posts filled with lots of pics :)

Oh, although I was gone, it did not mean that I did not take in 2 amazing Thunder games and I am looking forward to game 6 tonight, and hopefullly the last game of the series!! Thunder Up!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment