Tuesday, November 15, 2011

iPhone - Tuesday

As I mentioned not long ago...I have re-entered the world with the iPhone 4 and I have been loving it...

APP LOVE
So I have been loving some app's lately...mainly games:). Family Feud has become somewhat addicting!! Kevin also found a flik football game...so we may have spent an hour on the couch playing the other night:)

APP LOVE - Kid style
My kids love either Build a Train or Handy Manny...oh, and Katelyn like tracing her letters. Bryce has also figured out Netflix and will sneak off and watch Veggie Tales:)

BOOKSHELF
So I am obsessed with reading on my iPad and iPhone...and my current selection....Janet Evanovich (hope I didn't butcher her name). I have downloaded and read books 1-13 and I am finishing up #14...so only four more to go after that...a little sad...but having my book in the palm of my hands have been UH-mazing....and it takes up so little room...I can't imagine finding a home for 14 more books...any suggestions on what I should read after I finish this series???

PIC TIME!!
So here are random findings on my photos this past week:)

No clue....Bryce likes to take pictures...


Ring around the rosies :)
Swing Time!!

Holding Hands at breakfast time :)
Carter taking over Austin's room
Playing some game that Dad made up :)
My little band :)
Austin playing drums
Again....Bryce stole my phone again
Saw this set up at the movies....took it so I could show the kids :)
The cutest diapers EVER....if I have to have three in diapers...at least they can wear these
A pic I found of me....proving that KK and Austin looked like ME...ME...ME as a baby :)
Modeling her Snow White outfit....Thanks Aunt Korree and Uncle Chris!!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment