Friday, November 4, 2011

Born on the 4th of...November:)

My little girl...precious little girl...she turned four today and I CANNOT believe it...the time has seriously flown by!
She is such a joyful child. I love that she can, in a moment put me in my place without even knowing...her childlike innocence that when I am moody, grumpy or completely feeling like a failure...she will simply say, I love you or sing me a sweet song. Then I realize all I have to be grateful for and how little I have to complain about. She has a way of putting things in perspective. She means the world to Kevin and I and it is because of her (and her 3 crazy brothers) that Kevin and I have refocused our lives toward Christ. 
I, of course, never want her to hurt or be hurt...fail or to fail someone...but I know it will happen and I pray that I will be able to help her through these obstacles by support and love.

She dances and sings songs that she LOVES to make up. Instruments, crowns and high heels can be found in or around her at all times. She has a soft heart and can tattle-tale with the best of them. She cries when she is sad and only wants her daddy...she loves checking herself in the mirror and making the funniest faces...she asks questions about life, me and Kevin, school, food, God and toys...she wants to know it all.
She is the best Big Sister around...in her four short years she has welcomed three younger brothers with open arms.  She is the kind of Big Sister that wants to play with them...in her room...with all her toys :)  She is the kind of sister that will run and tell us if someone needs a diaper and grab a diaper, the wipes and then usually throw away the diaper to help out...she sings twinkle, twinkle when Austin is crying or frustrated...and he instantly calms down.  She practices the ABC's with Carter and Bryce and always gives them hugs and kisses every night.  She cheers them on when they do something new...and every time Austin stands on his own or hits a new milestones she grins from ear to ear because she is so proud.  The boys can't go to sleep without praying each night with their "Sissy". 

She wakes up smiling 99% of the time and she gets so excited about things like eating out in a restaurant....going to her cousin's house...or even getting to take a bath. 

She is amazing....and I adore my little girl. 

Now I am just trying to figure out how time flew so fast...

from this....

to this....



Growing up too fast :)

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful her pu--y is so soft, warm, moist, bald, puffy and tight, so hot to pull her panties off and find it just waiting, gently rub it and see her kick and buck, slide a finger in and she sqeals, work it deep and stretch her, slip a second finger in she bucks and moans mmmmmmmmmmm she likes getting finger f-c-ed ok poppet I am more than willing to work that little pu--y and f--k you , moaning and thrashing I give her an orgasm and her slit is soaked, I lay her down , spread her legs and lick her pu--y mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4 yr old pu--y tastes amazing and they LOVE having it licked and played with so I bring her to another orgasm with my tonhue then teach her how to pleasure a man with hermouth

    ReplyDelete