Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh Valentine's Day....

*This is the post that was deleted...I found a partial bit of it and figured I would post it so I could remember Valentine's 2012...it erased the sweet Q & A portion about Kev and I...but I will leave that for another day :)


So I meant to post last night....however, we ended up getting home late...and then in the attempt to put flowers in a vase for me...Kev sliced open his pinkie and ended up going to after hours to get stitches :/  Poor guy!  We didn't have big plans to celebrate Valentine's on actual Valentine's day...we aren't big on celebraing the holiday....but it still wasn't much fun having him gone!! 

The night before the kiddos had gone down to my parents house so Kev made us dinner while I cleaned out the closet.  He made apple sage pork chops with rice...Yummo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment