Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Ramblings

Hello friends!!

Well, I have random thoughts in my head...so I figured I would just a pot luck post if you will....a little bit of everything :)

So....remember this little guy???

15 months old

Not so little anymore...please excuse the tears...not from him...from ME!!  Where did my baby go??  He is SO COMPLETELY precious!!  Love this kid!  He is almost 22 lbs and 29 1/2 inches of complete utter sweetness.  He is all over the place...babbling and talking and mimicing his brothers and sister...his favorite movie is Rio...he claps and dances to the songs...he loves playing cars and he loves to be onery with his brothers....it cracks me up :)



Ahh...my sweet little girl :)  We went to a birthday party last week with some of Katelyn's school friends.  She had such a good time running around with her friends and sliding, making crafts and dressing up.  I love seeing her in her element.....interacting with kids her age!  I am super proud to be her momma!  I also met one of her classmates moms and we figured out that they live right around the corner from us...which is weird because we live WAY out...seriously


Another birthday party....Bryce is having the best time!!  He is so NOT shy about anything these days...he is ready to G-O when we get to a play area of any kind.  So off went Bryce and Katelyn...Austin is a little guy so he was confined to the baby area...he was not impressed...and Carter pretty much stayed stuck to my leg :) 


The kid's imagination has gone from playing school to camping out in space....they are so fun to listen too...they have recently loved using the dining room table as a prop...they will bring pillows from bedrooms and couches, blankets, stuffed animals and all pile-up under the table (fort) and go night night...and make sure all lights are out!  This is how I found them on my way to the laundry room...they all get under there :)  It is precious!


This is Carter yesterday morning...goofy kid...he is so particular about his cars...so apparently the night before he made sure they were all lined up just right....and since they took up the top of the bed...he took the bottom of the bed :)  He sure does love his cars....he also asks me everyday if he can have a "Ka-chow" party.  He is super cute!!

So lately we have just been playing, partying and a little bit of sleeping :)

How's everyone else's week going??

No comments:

Post a Comment