Monday, June 20, 2011

Batter Up...

Well...I have been spending the last couple of nights preparing for a BIG weekend...the boys turning TWO!!

The theme of the party is "Baseball" and I have been making banners and signs to decorate (with the help of my friend Sylvia and her wonderful Cricut!). It has been fun getting prepared, although I feel like I still have a TON of stuff to do....but the hardest thing to do is realize that 2 years have flown by since these two little boys entered our home. Unbelievable....



I remember the day we went to the hospital due to some issues I was having...I was 7 weeks along and we had already had one ultrasound and everything looked fine...so that day we had to go back, I was so nervous to walk in the ultrasond because I was waiting to hear bad news..that something had happened...and instead we had an ultrasound tech that kept looking...and looking...and then she left the room (apparently she was new and wanted to confirm) and came back with another tech...which showed us Baby A and Baby B....we were speechless.

I feel so blessed to have Carter and Bryce. This week will probably be filled with various stories about the boys as I prepare for their party!! Yay for Birthday week!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment