Monday, June 6, 2011

Come up...and see me sometime...

So it has been a LONG time since I have written a real post...due to the fact that my computer has been at the computer doctor getting fixed....so I have not been able to upload photos or update on what has been going on....so here goes...

Katelyn's Dance recital....May 22nd...can I just say it was one of those proud parent moments that brought tears to my eyes. The family came out to see her in her first production...but the recital day started way before showtime...she was so excited about getting ready for the recital...I am pretty sure she was more excited about lip gloss and mascara than wearing a tutu and tapping...

The outfit....



Prep time....

 


She had so much fun getting ready...and I had so much getting her all dolled up...of course we had to have a small little photo shoot at home...



I think all the excitement got to her...because she fell asleep in the car :) But once we got there, she was ready to go! We went backstage and found her friends...they all looked so cute!



Once we got her settled down, it was showtime...it was an amazing show watching all the dancers...but it was absolutely precious watching Katelyn on stage. She had such a good time. I was half worried that she would just stand there and stare out into the audience like a deer in headlights...but I was so wrong...she smiled and danced and had a blast. She had two dances...first was her tap...which is her favorite. Second, was the ballet dance...which ended with a little dance with their dads. It was super cute and Kev had a great time with his little girl! These pictures aren't the best...I obviously need a better zoom lense!



Even Austin was having a good time...



After the recital, KK was covered with love, flowers and presents from the family and she enjoyed every minute of seeing her grandparents and cousins!

Her and her cousin Miriel....



Grandparents....



It was such a good evening with our little girl! It was so fun watching her enjoy herself and dance on a big stage. She is starting a summer dance camp tomorrow....we might have a tiny dancer on our hands :) Or not...either way, I am glad she enjoys life and I enjoy watching her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment