Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Tonight I was cleaning the living room....I picked up a frame of my father and I on my wedding day....

KK: (Big smile on face) "Is that a picture of you and Papa?"

Me: "Yep....it is from mine and daddy's wedding day...Papa gave me away to daddy that day....one day you will get married and daddy will give you away"

KK: (with look of fear as she turns to her father)"......but I don't want to go away Daddy....."

I slightly giggle under my breath and look at Kev....who has a big smile on his face...

Kev: "You don't have to EVER go away....you can just stay with me"

KK: (relieved) "GOOD!"

I hope he realizes she will change her mind ;)

Regardless....it was super sweet to see....she is such a daddy's girl...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment