Sunday, June 26, 2011

Party = Success (2nd try)

(So the first time I tried to post this...I had a really hard time getting the pictures to show up...so here I go again...)

Well, the 2nd birthday party was a hit...full of family, friends and fun! We had a blast (even though it was 110 degrees LOL) and the boys were blessed with such love and some great presents too! Like I had mentioned before it was a baseball theme and I had a blast making banners, party favors and setting up the food...what can I say...I love a party and an excuse to see all my favorite people!!

So here you go...picture overload!!

Happy Birthday Boys!





KK was SUPER excited about the boys party :)



Me and my boys!




We basically just opened up the backyard for a free for all...we had a blow up pool, sand box, playhouse, sprinkler, car and various balls, and toys for the kids to just take over...and they had so much fun!



Here are two cousins...Lily and Trent...Lily is exactly 2 months younger than the boys and Trent is one day older than the boys...such a fun group!



(Cup)Cake Time!



Then came present time...which was funny...the boys of course got side-tracked throughout the process...it was a little chaotic, but with the help of friends we uncovered lots of fun gifts, which included books, jammies, sandbox toys, Cars toys, pools, clothes and lots of different sports equipment :) They were super excited!!



We had the best time!! I kept looking at the boys in disbelief...2 years old...and I have two of them LOL!! I am so blessed and each day I see them turning into little boys. They are talking so much and the best part is the friendship that I see them building. They tell each other "Thank you," (which brings tears to my eyes...cheesy I know) and sit in bed at night and talk. They light up at prayer time and say the sweetest "amen". They let their sister dress them up in tutu's and magic wands and they love every minute of it! Individually they are hitting their own milestones and we are trying to take the time to build our individual relationships with each boy.

Here is the fam....hard to believe my other two kiddos will be celebrating a 4th and 1st birthday in four months...whew...time flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment