Friday, December 11, 2009

Just the 5 of Us...



So that is my wonderful family of 5. This is my favorite photo of a recent photo shoot with our friend and photographer Chris Fox. There are plenty of other wonderful photos...but this one just captured an emotion. It truly shows us as a family...the hubs and I busy making sure the kids are situated...KK looking up to her daddy...and the boys just taking in each other and their surroundings.

Hands down my favorite....

It is still crazy to me...here was the first picture of the family of 5....

A very surreal day...I remember the day I found out I was pregnant...and I tried to to imagine 2 kids and how crazy and exciting it would be. When we found out it would be 2 infants and a our wonderful daughter who was blossoming into to toddlerville...whoa! Saying out loud I have 3 kids (in 3 years) still makes me stop and pinch myself.

Thinking back...I miss the hospital...at the time I wanted nothing more than to come home after being stuck up there an additional 3 days (thank you crazy high blood pressure). But it sure was nice being waited on...food brought to me and actually sleeping with all that help :) I had a great group of nurses! Thank you Mercy Hospital...

This time of year it is easy to focus on what we want instead of what we have, so I want to say I am so thankful for the 3 blessings that I have been given. They are truly the best gifts that I will ever receive.




No comments:

Post a Comment