Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bedtime...

So bedtime is my least favorite time of day...it always turns into a battle...that I lose. Our two year daughter, KK began sleeping in her crib through the night at 4 months old. She was such a champ!

We then had an issue...aka "attack of the fleas" and moved in with my parents for 8 weeks when she was 6-8 months....then we had to re-train her to get back into her crib. No problem...she was back in her crib sleeping like a baby...

Fast forward to today...she flat out refuses to sleep in her room. She has the sweetest little bed and LOVES being in her room during the day...but come nightfall she wants nothing to do with it.

I do realize that I am going to have to bite the bullet...and pull a "Supernanny" in order to get her back into her bed. I just do not have the heart..or patience really to last it out...I am TIRED...having infant twins had made me extremely tired....and they are great kids, but everything times two can be quite exhausting!!

So for now, I am going to let my sweet little wiggle worm daughter sleep next to me. I am not going to lie, as much as I want her in her big girl bed...there is nothing like waking up to her sweet little smile. She is such an amazing little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment