Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just one of the "Guys"

Well I have officially entered the blogging world....so I am sure it will take a post (or two) to get the hang of blogging.


I am quite the blog stalker...nothing creepy of course...but I love finding "mom" blogs that tell stories of day to day events that make me laugh and that I can connect too, since I am a mom myself.

This is what lands me where I am this evening...on my couch, kids in bed, the hubs watching the World Series and I am starting a blog. This, I tell myself, will be an outlet, my very own story. It might even help me remember what happened from one day to the next :) I tend to forget with all that is going on.

I figured since I am entering this new world, I should begin with introductions. So my first few posts will do just that. I will tell about myself and my family.

So, I am literally just on of the "Guys". I am a child of God, a daughter, sister, aunt, friend, wife and mom. I work full-time and have been at my job for 5 years now. I started the January after I graduated and my "family" there has seen me through first job jitters, my engagement, wedding plans, marriage and two maternity leaves. They are a second family to me really...

I am the proud mother of three under 2...well for a couple of more days at least. My daughter, Katelyn (who I will probably refer to as "KK") will turn 2 in three days and my sons, Carter and Bryce, are 4 months and 1 week old (who I will probably refer to as "the boys"...bad habit.

In a nutshell...this is what keeps me busy, happy, fulfilled, challenged and tired. I will post pictures soon, so you have a visual of my family. I am truly blessed with all the love that has been given to me. I look forward to sharing stories with new friends and old friends...or no one if that happens...it will just be nice to talk into "blog" space.

Well, I am off to make bottles...how I end my weekends. Motherhood...it's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment