Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A little Easter recap....

So this post is going to be one that is a little all over the place....it has been a few days since I have posted...and since we have been crazy, I figure I would dump things all in one post with bullet points :)


  • We all got ready in our Easter gear and enjoyed a WONDERFUL Easter message at our Church on Saturday evening....I would love to show you pics of our family in our Easter best...but that night when I was messing with the camera, I ended up deleting them...ALL...I was very sad...but we did end up getting pics on Sunday in our non-Easter gear

  • My husband made the decision at our service to be baptized this Sunday....God is so good...and I am so excited for his decision :)


  • Katelyn and I started our tradition of making Resurrection Rolls...such a great thing to do with a small child in trying to explain the true meaning of Easter...and a yummy treat to enjoy together. Next year the boys will join us in the tradition! (Again no pictures...erased...sad, very sad)


  • Sunday morning we woke up, the kids saw that the Easter bunny hopped by for a visit...






      • The kids were treated with Veggie Tales movies, a craft, Crayola color bubbles and sidewalk chalk....shaped like bunnies of course :) Austin also got a basket...of yummy organic baby food and a new teether...he seemed pretty excited!

      • We finally got all dressed up and ready to head out to see family





      • The kids participated in an Easter egg hunt....Carter got Rookie of the Year....he had so many eggs ;)
        All in all it was a great Easter and I am really looking forward to this weekend for Kevin's baptism. We really enjoyed family and the ability to relax a little and see all the kids play together. I feel like my family rarely gets the whole group under one roof....so I feel so blessed that we were able to this past weekend.

        Well, it took a couple of days to post that because yesterday, the boys and I were not having a good day...Twins vs. mom...and pretty sure they got the best of me. I was wore out!! Today was a work day, so I am glad to get back to posting :)

      No comments:

      Post a Comment