Friday, April 1, 2011

It's SHOE shopping time....

So, now with summer around the corner I am looking for some new shoes...so I have been surfing the web trying to find the perfect flats and also a couple of sandals to show off my pedicure...well, when I get one :) Last summer I was pregnant and wore flip-flops...pretty much all the time! So, I feel as though it is time to revamp the shoe wardrobe...so here is what I am looking at...

vintage metallic reva ballet flat


I am a HUGE fan of metallics...they are my neutral. I have never owned a pair of Tory Burch Reva's...but I have heard good things and I feel like these would be good for spring/summer/fall. I like the idea of a great pair of flats that can work with me being on the go and chasing after kiddos. I have an anniversary and a 30th birthday coming up...so maybe I will be surprised :)

Next.....I am leaning toward these:

Yellow Stone-Washed Twill Women's Classics



I am wanting another pair of Tom's. I like these as a casual shoe and to add a hint of color. I also like the idea of a pair of shoes being donated when I purchase a pair. We will also be purchasing Tom's for the kids this year...they are super cute in Tiny Tom sizes :)

So, moving on to some shoes that will show off a much needed pedicure would be the following two pairs....

Coach Rachal (in Gold)



Again, going with the metallic. I love how simple the sandal is and know that it would be great to throw on with capris, skirt or a maxi dress. Also, I have purchased Coach sandals in the past and I have had the best luck with them! They have always lasted me for a few summers.

Last,

Nine West, Arden


This has a GREAT embellishment on the back of the heel (that you can't see in this pic of course) and I like the strapiness of the shoe. Not a shoe I can buy online though...with all the strapiness I would want to try it on to see how it actually looks on my foot...an excuse for a trip to the mall :)

Well, all these shoes would round out my idea of a fabulous shoe collection for this Spring and Summer, however, I might be dreaming, just a tad, to be able to purchase them all :) I might get crazy though!!

Well, happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment