Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday in a nutshell...

Well, we had another weekend that kept us busy! So, I actually kept our Monday pretty low key...so I figured I would touch on highlights:

  • Finally got all my laundry hung up!!!

  • Weather was BEAUTIFUL so I just opened up the back door and watched the boys run in and out playing pretty much all day :)

  • The lawn guys came and our yard looks GREAT! Too bad they came just as I put the boys down for their nap...Bryce had a rough time but finally they all went down!

  • I steam cleaned the floors...could not believe how dirty they were...

  • The clothes I ordered on-line came in today...so fun getting mail (that aren't bills!)

  • Kev and I went on a date...to the grocery store LOL....we are SO EXCITED that we finally have a grocery store in our town...now it doesn't take us 30 minutes to get to the closest one!!

  • Gossip Girl, 90210, Chuck, Dancing with the Stars and Secrect Life as an American Teenager are all on my DVR....and

  • my WONDERFUL husband is washing dishes right now as I start my shows on DVR and blog :) Good guy!

Well, I know that is boring :) But that is all I got!! Hope you had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment