Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time Flies...

So occassionally I like to sit on my computer and look at old photos. I sit and think of the day and stories that surround the pictures...sometimes I laugh and sometimes I get teary eyed. Pictures really are worth 1,000 words!

My computer organizes pictures by date, so I usually like to look at pictures and think back to what was going on a year ago...or two years ago....and I will go back and bring up those pictures...and I am so amazed at how things have changed!!

So, I thought I would share these pics with you today as I reminisce...

April 2009

Hard to believe this was just two years ago. Her little pigtails and cheesy smile! I love it...we were about to head out to Kev's aunt's house to Easter egg hunt. She was super excited!!



This was me...about 9 weeks from delivering the twins. We are standing outside of my parents house because we had just sold our first home and moved in with my parents while we found another home. Exactly what you should not do when you are about to deliver twins :) LOL However, the Lord blessed us with a wonderful home and we moved in just in the nick of time!

April 2010



Who's that girl!?! She looks so much bigger than just one year before! Of course, she is enjoying dressing up and playing in this pic. This was taken one evening when her cousin came over to stay the night. It was such a fun night with the girls!



My lil' boys...oh so different looking!! We were at Sam's and I loved how they had a buggy where I could sit them next to each other, so of course I had to take a picture. They are so litte :) It was around this time that I had found out that we were expecting another surprise!!

And onto the present....

April 2011
Nowadays we have a full house of these sweet faces...



She is precious...she is growing up so much. I love how she still has the sweetest eyes that just sparkle and makes my heart so happy! She is so happy in this picture because she is outside and swinging...two of her favorite things right now!



My lil' Carter...he still has that dark hair and cute face! He is looking more like his daddy everyday...and loves sporting his dad's hat whenever possible!!



Oh Bryce! Proving daily that he is honery and mischevious :) His favorite toy? Boxes....he climbs in and out, loads them with toys and then dumps them out. He never sits still...and he gives great hugs!



Our little surprise that brings a HUGE smile to my face. He is growing like a weed...he is 5 1/2 months old...and in this picture he is sporting his brothers old pajamas...that they wore when they were ONE! So, I do believe he is going to be a BIG boy :)

Amazing how much changes in a year...and how fast time flies...the first pic of KK seems just like yesterday...I remember the day so well. Getting her dressed and fixing her hair in the little pig tails. Now, she is the big sister to 3 precious little boys and we are a family of six. So thankful for pictures and the ability to look back at where we were and to look at where we are going. So blessed!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment