Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Slacking is over...

Well, I am back...I have slacked off for a few days because we have been busy...busy doing lots of fun stuff that I figured I could recap in one wonderful post...so I will jump right in....

  • The weather here has been beautiful so we have spent many of hours OUTSIDE in the sun! This also means a very dry yard...so of course it was time to break out the sprinkler...and the kids LOVED it! It is so funny watching all 3 of them this year running and playing....just a year ago, it was only KK running in and out of the water and boys sat on a blanket watching...so crazy!





  • Then on Friday night, two of our nieces came out to stay the night and play! So, we had a FULL HOUSE! I had two 3 year olds, three 1 year old and a 5 month old....it was crazy, and fun and very tiring! But they had so much fun together playing and running around, and I had a chance to get to hang out with two little girls I don't get to hang out with all that often...it was fun :)


  • Here is the crew:



    Cute cousins....they are 3 months and 30 minutes apart :)


    This was my favorite pic from the weekend...this kid is hilarious :)




  • We SOLD OUR CAR! I am so excited about this...we are on the road to becoming debt-free (a long, long road...but on the road nonetheless!) So we have sucked it up and we are going to have only one car payment!! WoooHooo! Also, it felt good to find a good family that it will help them in their need for a car. They had lost theirs in a car accident...Win-Win really :)



  • We spent the day on Sunday at church and then taking naps and relaxing...much needed for all of us! We also decided to make the church we have been visiting our home church and we couldn't be happier :)



  • We played like crazy on Monday and threw some laundry in here and there! Then my mom was sweet enough to run errands with me....KID FREE....(thank you Papa and Dad!) and we had a little girl time...much needed



  • Today, I went to the doctor for my kidney ultrasound...and I should get the breakdown of the results in the next week...worst part...I had to fast for 12 hours before so needless to say I had a HUGE lunch today LOL



  • Last, tonight was KK's first dance pics...although completely chaotic at the studio due to the number of little dancer's everywhere...it was a super special moment for me...actually surreal. I sat there curling hair and putting on lip gloss and mascara on a smiling, ectastic little girl and I all I could think of was 1)how amazing this little girl was that God created and gave to me, and 2)me as a little girl with my mom putting makeup on me for twirling. Talk about full circle....






So things have been a little crazy, so I have not sat down to blog in a few days. Good to be back and get a few thoughts down though. Until tomorrow....Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment