Sunday, July 24, 2011

Favorites - Weekend Edition

Well we had a great weekend...that consisted of a whole lot of nothing :)

So I figured I would just list some favorites from the weekend...

1.) Target in Moore opened...and I have been there TWICE :) They have the best and cleanest buggies...KK and I went together once and we ended up walking away with favorite #2...

2.) Finger Nail polish...as I mentioned in this post, it is my new obsession. We walked away with two new colors...Ivy League and Plum Power.

3.) My 3 year old daughter has a new word...WhatEVER...so far it is during play time talking to her brothers...hopefully, it will not be used toward me...then it will probably NOT be a favorite...until then...you can see her whatever face (as a fairy, of course)



4.) The boys got their first backpacks and they came in at the end of the week. We decided to pack them up and head down to Granny & Papa's this weekend. They are super excited about it! They love wearing them...



5.) Watching the kids wrestle with dad took up a good part of our Saturday afternoon :) I love Kevin's face...it's all fun and games until Daddy gets hurt...



6.) My family started the day at church. It was the last week of our church's series, At the Movies...it was wonderful!! Now I am relaxing with my hubs and we watched Big Brother...love Sunday!!

7.) Last but not least...




Love the weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment