Monday, July 25, 2011

Revel Photo

Well, about a week and a half ago the boys and I loaded up and headed out to meet up with Misty (Mrs. Revel Photo), a very talented, kind, patient, sweet, amazing and easy going friend (seriously...she ROCKS!)that took on the task of taking pictures of my sweet boys to capture them at 2 years old.

I will let the photos speak for themselves....I CANNOT wait to order...problem is I can't pick :)

The Twins pics

Check out her other pics too...she has such a great eye and talent for capturing feeling in a picture. I love how she captured the boys in their element...I will cherish these pictures forever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on my reader. Thanks for the sweet words! The boys are super cute. Great subjects make my job so easy. I had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete