Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I have been sucked in...

dang that Pinterest....have not exactly got it all figured out but right now my fingers are itching to go check out people's boards and surfing the web for things I can pin...WATCH OUT :)

My recent interest of jumping in to figure it out is too get ideas for unique furniture pieces and a color scheme for our master bedroom. I honestly have no idea where to start, so I am just going to go through picture after picture to find things that inspire me.

I do have the idea of making it a big DIY project...I really like the idea of finding pieces that I can refinish...and wall decor that I take something old and turn it into something new. We will see...I will be spending my days off at Goodwill and local thrift stores...I will take you guys on my journey :)

Well, off I go to research beautiful bedrooms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment