Friday, July 22, 2011

Xtreme Color...

So in my life I do not have the opportunity to be very Xtreme...so when the opportunity presented itself....I went for it :)

As in, nail color....I had walked into Walgreens to grab something and a sign caught my eye...Sally Hansen's Xtreme nail colors were 2 for $4 and they had so many shades to choose from....and at the price, I did not mind indulging myself just a little :)

I rarely buy nail polish...but I loved all the fun colors and I have a daughter that LOVES getting her nails and toes polished. So I decided on "Pacific Blue" and "Mellow Yellow" for my first two colors....



So fun :) I love KK's sweet little hands!

I have been on Sallyhansen.com this morning looking at other fun colors...they have a great orange, "Sun-Kissed" and a teal, "The Reel Teel" that are next on my list....
Then who knows what is next...

I think I have found a new obsession :)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment