Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Well, we have officially come to the end of Halloween.....after school parties, Halloween party at our cousins, Fall festivals, two nights of trick or treating and a TON of candy.....this momma is tired :)

We had such a blast tonight with the kiddos going door to door.  We went to my best friends neighborhood (our neighborhood is not into trick or treating...I think it is because we leave REALLY far out...so people go out to get candy) and had the best time!!

They ran up and down sidewalks....rang doorbells and proudly said "trick or treat" and got lots of good candy.  They giggled and laughed and I just smiled as they enjoyed every moment....you know, until it came time to go home :)

I am so glad that with every little thing we do we are making memories with our family. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful evening....I will leave you with a pic of poor Austin....he was very sad to stop trick or treating...apparently he wanted to keep on going...


Happy Halloween - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment