Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Family of Six....

So, since Austin was born...almost a year ago...we have only taken a handful of pictures of ALL six of us...it is difficult...someone is always running off...looking around...crying....refusing to smile...you get the picture :) 

But we bit the bullet and called up our friend and photographer Chris, to take some fall pics of us.  I love this time of year and the colors that go with it!  I also fully intend to send out a Christmas card this year...we will see :) 

We headed out to the Myriad Botanical Gardens and just wandered around.  The kids played and enjoyed each other and it was honestly not that stressful.  They were pretty darn cooperative....even in our fall clothes and the 80 degree weather LOL.  The scenery was beautiful and so were the kiddos :)

So here are some of the preview pics that Chris sent us....such a talented, talented photographer!  We are truly blessed to know him....

Our Family of Six

Our fun family picture

My sweet kiddos


I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!  I look at the pictures and just smile...I still have to pinch myself sometimes to remember that it is all real...that I have been blessed with FOUR kiddos...it is so crazy to me sometimes....I have a house with a princess room, 3 cribs, toys in every room, laundry piled high, a to-do list a mile long.....above all that though, I have a family that I love and four unbelievable kiddos. 


(You will have to excuse my sappy-ness over the next couple of weeks...I am feeling a little emotional over my youngest turning one....:)

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! Your family is beautiful!
    See you thursday!

    ReplyDelete