Monday, October 24, 2011

Random...with a capital R :)

We have been busy bees lately....so here is a brain dump of some of the highlights.....

  • Last week, I decided it was long overdue to spend time with my nieces and nephew...so I had the four kiddos (besides my own) come over for an evening of fun!  (My oldest nephew was not there...he is almost a teenager...so totally not his idea of a good time LOL).  So we had 1 nine year old, 2 three year olds, 4 two year olds and an 11 month old.  FULL HOUSE!!
Dinner Time


Movie Time

  • Sooo....Friday, I had to take KK to the pediatrician....she was showing signs of an UTI...and the only way to find out...urine sample...can I just say, getting a 3 year old to pee in a cup is quite interesting...see...told you, random...
  • Friday night we had a blast though...we went to our first Halloween party of the year....ok, besides school...it is our only Halloween party...so it makes it the best :)  We got the kids dressed up and headed out....
Alvin and the Chipmunks

Mermaid
  • BIG XII Football - GO POKES!!!  Oklahoma State went on the road and and beat Missouri!!  Very exciting stuff....I love this time of year....I am hoping we keep our winning streak alive!!  7-0
  • Saturday evening, we hit the road...Kev, I and my best friend headed to Tulsa to celebrate the 30th birthday of a wonderful women...Amy!!  It was a black & white theme and we had a blast getting to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time!! 
  • Check out my November babies....



There are 11 days until my sweet girl turns 4....and 12 days until my baby turns 1....time is flying by...it is crazy....I do not feel emotionally prepared for my first to get older and my baby to become a little boy....


  •  DATE NIGHT....so my mom asked if I minded if ALL the kids came and stayed the night tonight....welp...No I do not :)  That means me and my sweet hubs got to have an impromptu date night!!  We had dinner without crayons or milk cups :)  Then we went to the movies and saw Footloose....and I am not going to lie....I LOVED it!  I left with my feet dancing and a big smile on my face!! 
  • So that is all I got....Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. YAY, glad you liked Footloose! We're going tonight and I've heard great things. Plus, I love Julianne Hough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was SO good to see you Saturday...I wish we could have talked more but I was dancing all over the place, haha!!!

    ReplyDelete