Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iLove

So I have entered back into the world of technology. I have an iPhone again:). The hubs and I got one yesterday after taking an almost two year hiatus.

We took the break because we started letting the world of technology come in between us.

Sound ridiculous?

Well it does to me...but it was completely true. We would get in the car and when he was driving I would get on my phone and play with apps...games, Facebook and etc.

Or when we were at a restaurant, Kevin would check the scores to whatever game was going on.

Harmless things, yes, however we both realized that it was truly cutting into our conversation time because we would have our nose stuck in our phone and we didn't even realize!

So we decided to do away with the phones and start talking :)....and we did for a long time. But now we are back!!

Since we (the iPhone and me) had such a long break, I was able to realize the thing I truly missed about it.

The camera....I LOVED the camera...I have not been able to be on the go and take a pic in SOOO long...so here are a few images I have taken in the last 24 hours.  Enjoy!!

KK's Face Painting at Hot Dog Happening (School Event)
KK and her Papa
Super cute plates at Target....made me want to throw a cookie decorating party for the kiddos....
Possible Christmas gift for kiddos....they LOVE doctor kits...so I sent it to the hubs to add to the list
Sweet Carter and his face painting
Mermaid things for my little mermaid-to-be :)
My little guy that woke up after being asleep for 3 hours...and now WILL not go back to sleep :)



No comments:

Post a Comment