Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time for a makeover...

Well...we have decided that we are not wanting to put our house on the market...for various reasons...1) We are getting close to the holidays and the idea of selling our house quickly freaks me out because I want to know where we are going to be for Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc...2) The idea of our house sitting on the market forever scares me too LOL. 3) Getting our house ready to be on the market is taking more time than I had planned...four kids and a to-do list of painting and moving things is a little harder than I expected.  So...we have pushed the BIG pause button :)

So, in light of that....I have decided it is time to do something with our master bedroom.  It is awful!  When we moved in I was concerned with nurseries (I was pregnant with the twins) and KK's big girl room.  Then, after the twins got here, it was crazy...and then I was pregnant again with lil' man...so again I did nothing with our room.  It became the catch all room with boxes of keepsakes, laundry, a pack and play, an excersaucer....and much, much more....so I look like a hoarder...maybe a beginner...but a hoarder none the less.

So I have the idea of what I want...kinda...my whole house is done in mainly neutral...fall type colors really...so I want to do something out of the box in the master bedroom.  I love blues/oranges together...I love a gray wall...I love bold prints....I like the idea of a simple basic (plush) bedding...but with great pillows with color and texture...I just can't really pin down anything specific. 

So I know I have a few people that check this blog out on occassion...so if you do...and you have any blogs, websites, magazines...anything that you think might bring me inspiration bring it on...I really do like DIY projects...I would love to find a couple of pieces of furniture and make them my own.  So bring it on :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment