Thursday, October 6, 2011

Who do you love?

Well since I have done nothing but paint, stain, sand, repeat the past few days...in a room with no tv or anything entertaining...I have been watching netflix on my Ipad.  What is my chosen show?  Felicity....Season One.

This is the second time that I will watch this show from start to finish.  I borrowed the DVD'S from a friend of mine a couple of years back.  So I figured it was time to watch it again....anyway...onto what this post is REALLY about...

With most shows that I watch, there is always some sort of love triangle...or a love story with great hurt over years and wreckless decisions of breaking hearts and wrongful kisses.  This is the stuff good shows are made of...the good guy/bad guy...who to chose...the soul mate, the best friend, etc. 

So here it comes...Who do you love??  Here is who I love....

Felicity
Basics of this show....love sick smart girl is intrigued and has huge crush on hot, popular boy from high school....follows 3000 miles to college based on yearbook signing....meets nice boy that is older...kind...and becomes her best friend....It is the Noel vs. Ben debate....I choose.....Noel...100%....which is odd, because I normally choose the guy with WAY more issues...but in this story...Nice boy wins all the way....

Dawson's Creek
Basics of this show....Girl and Boy are best friends...third wheel friend is apart of group...however, he is charming but lazy...Girl and Boy love each other...then don't....then do...then don't...then third wheel charming, lazy friend becomes part of love triangle...friends hate each other....repeat...Well...this is the good ol' Dawson vs. Pacey debate...and the indecisiveness of Joey Potter....I kinda wanted to slap her a time or too...anyway...I choose....PACEY....love his charm...his smile...the fact that he always wants to be a better man...and tries and tries...I know he took his best friends girl away and all...but I LOVE me some Pacey :)

Sex in the City
Basics of show...ok...everyone knows this...single girl in NYC...columnist...lots of bad dates...a few memorable boyfriends...Big vs. Aidan vs. Big vs. Burger vs. Big vs. Petrovsky vs. Big.....this is actually a toss up for me....I really like both Aidan and Big....I change my mind on this one...I guess in the end though...I really did want Carrie and Big to end up together....all the ups and downs...goods/bad....cheating...marriages and rings...I am glad that above all her BIG love was Big...

The hubs kinda laughs at me because I get somewhat emotionally involved in these shows and who they love :) 

Good tv does that to me...well...I am off to watch a little TV with the hubs :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a test from me for my google account!!! I loved this post and you need to do one on Gossip Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It posted!!! YAY!!! Miss you Candace and can't wait to see you next weekend at the bday party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for comments!!! See you next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete