Monday, September 5, 2011

2-for-1....what a bargain :)

Well in the absence of blogging I missed a very important post...my 9 month post for Austin...so today, on the 5th of September (where has time gone!?!) I will combine his 9 month AND his 10 month post. Yay for 2-for-1's.

Here is my sweet little man.....

From Drop Box


Such a little cheeseball...love that kid! He is a little bit taller as we hit the 10 month mark...but other than that the pics look just about the same :)

He was almost 19 pounds at his 9 month appointment...so he is MUCH bigger than any of the others at this age. They all weighed about 19 pounds at the one year mark...so I am curious to see how big he is when he hits a year old.

He eats EVERYTHING...really...anything that is put in front of him he will eat. I am glad to see that he has such a good appetite and that he is so easy going when it comes to food. Matches his personality really...carrots, green beans, lasagna, cookies, blueberries, grapes....everything!

He is ALL over the place...he has a habit of getting himself into things...like climbing on things and scarying mommy....since I always feel like he is going to fall off...he hasn't...yet...

From Drop Box


He also likes to sneak off to his room and just sit and play...I feel like sometimes he just needs a break from all his brothers and sister LOL. But he can entertain himself without a problem. Which is super helpful when I am chasing after 3 toddlers :)

He is quite the sleeper....he takes two naps, one in the morning, usually a shorter one and then one in the afternoon, which is his longer nap. He sleeps like a pro too...In bed around 7:30pm and sleeps until about 8-8:30am. Honestly...I have been so blessed with this little guy.

Austin is cruising along EVERYTHING...He keeps wanting to try to stand up on his own but of course ends up falling right now...but he is determined to keep up with his older siblings.

Sounds too good to be true...well, of course he is a baby and cries...when I don't get milk fast enough...or if one of the boys takes one of his toys...which is really funny that he is already trying to stand up to his older brothers :) Sometimes he is super happy about naptime...and he likes to tell me about it...but all in all...this stuff doesn't amount to anything when I put it up against this smile :)

From Drop Box


So happy 9 & 10 month to my "baby"....who is quickly leaving infant"hood" and approaching Big Boy status :) I can't believe we are 8 weeks away from him turning one (and KK turning 4!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment