Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting Crafty with it....

I am loving something right now....Hobby Lobby....Michael's....anything crafty...some bug bit me and I just want to make things....I think it is a mix of Katelyn's birthday party/Pinterest/etsy....I started with one project and now I am looking at ways to do more!! 


Rosettes...they have become my obsession...so easy to make and you can add them to anything....this is a wreath that I made for decor at KK's birthday party.  I thought it turned out so good...and I made it for a whopping $5 after hitting up Hobby Lobby with their 50% off items.  I have also made various other odds and ends for the party....I will share once the time comes though :)


So this picture isn't great, but here is a rosette bow I made for Katelyn....I have paid ridiculous money for these...and they are so easy to make :)  So glad...now when I go to craft stores I look for cheap scrap fabric :) 

I have so many other ideas that I want to put into action....all in good time though :)

I am working on gathering the supplies to make holiday wreaths for some friends and family as a gift.  I LOVE fall colors so I have already found the fabric....just waiting on wreaths to go back on 1/2 price sale.

I am also about to start Katelyn's halloween costume for the year...I have made her costume for the past two years....

2009 - Little Peacock


2010- Dalmatian


This year...we are going to be a mermaid :)  I am super excited to get started!!

Anyone working on anything fun right now???  Anyone else feel as though they could do anything thanks to Pinterest?  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment