Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just a little bit of randomness....

Well...today has been a LONG day....so since my mind is all over the place, I assumed it was fitting for my post to be the same way...so here goes...

1.   I woke up this morning with my glasses stuck to my face...I have the worst habit of falling asleep with them on my face.  I have incredibly BAD eyesight and I do not like waking up and not being able to see....sleeping in my glasses sidesteps this problem...too bad my glasses are in horrible shape now because of it....granted they are 12 years old....TIME FOR NEW GLASSES :)

2.  Weird fact about me...I have about a million things that I do in the morning...and on a good morning that includes a shower...I noticed not long ago that before getting in I set my deodorant out on the counter....why??  Because I will completely FORGET to wear it if I don't have it staring me in the face...sad, huh?

3.  We had a great (loud) morning with friends that came out for a playdate....they ran, they played...and then the girls ended up relaxing with Veggie Tales.  I had a wonderful time catching up with a friend....it was much needed!!


4.  So I bought a sweet frame before the twins were born to put in their room.  I was obsessed with all things twins....it was all so cute!  So you would have thought it would be somewhat of a priority to actually put a picture in it....but nope....it took me over 2 years to put one it...but it is so cute...

5.  KK is so cute at bed time...last night we told her to head back to her room and we would be back to read stories and tuck her in...we walked in to find this...
Her Dora doll set up with a pillow and blanket (and stuffed animal to sleep with) and her bear with a pillow, blanket and stuffed animal.  Apparently they were having a sleepover :)

6.  I have the best husband in the world....tonight I had my monthly JH meeting and KK had soccer pictures.  So Kev loaded up all four kiddos and took them to her pictures at a very packed and insane Y.  THEN....he took them to dinner...at Olive Garden (KK's choice).  Just dad and his four kiddos...he said the wait staff was incredible and super helpful.  Of course, while everyone was still eating, KK had to go potty....so Kev unloaded all the kids out of their chairs and the whole group went together :)  He is such an amazing dad....he had the best time!!

7.  Kev will be putting his dad skillz into lots of practice in the next few weeks....as he is now unemployed.  We have been self-employed since we were married (Kev before we were married...total of 10 1/2 years) and now he has decided to sell out and decide what is in store for him next.  We are full of hope and knowing that God's will is leading the way.  We will be placing our house on the market shortly...so lots of channges....lots of changes :)

8.  IT'S FALL....at least in my book....I wore jeans, a button down and a cardigan tonight :)  WHOOOO HOOOOO....I am so excited for Fall season...I am on the hunt for the perfect boot...and a few key pieces to get me through.  I am sure it will consist of cardigans...lots of cardigans :)

9.  I have been thinking tonight at how quickly time flies...I love looking at old photos...usually I will look at them and it will feel like hardly any time has passed...but in reality a year will have gone by...so I came across this tonight...


Our little family a year ago....just 6 weeks away from adding a new addition...can't remember Austin not being here!!

10.  We ended our night in our usual fashion...diapers (well...not KK), jammies and books.  As you can tell they love multi-tasking...listening to a book and fixing mom's hair :)


Good night to all!!!  TOMORROW IS FRIDAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment