Friday, March 30, 2012

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

We spent this beautiful day at the park....going up and down slides. We brought our lunch and enjoyed the sun....I even got a sunburn.  Of course the first words out of Katelyn's mouth when we got unloaded were, "I need to go to the bathroom" LOL.  Nothing like trying to figure out what to do at a city park with a 4 year old, two 2 year olds and a 1 year old when a bathroom break is needed with no bathroom.  Luckily Papa was down the street and swooped in to take her to one close by :)  I just think I am ready for Carter & Bryce to be potty trained...I am sure we will be in and out of the bathroom ALOT ;)

Carter was super happy and ready to pose for a picture


Bryce was in climb mode today...so he was up and down and up and down...taking a little break :)


Austin decided to do a little munching and a little swinging...he is a mulit-tasker....:)


My precious girl....doesn't matter where she is...always practing her dancing...this was her attempt at an arabesque :)

It was a fun day and we ended up with only one playset induced injury...Big ol' bruise on Bryce...after a few tears (and some spaghetti) he was back to smiling. 
Only 25% of my kiddos injured...I will take :)

Happy Friday!!

(Linked up to SUYL - Moms of Multiples - Kelly's Korner.  Love finding other moms of multiples:)  Thanks for visiting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment