Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekend Randoms

What a day...

Not going to lie, started out a little rough....today was a long day at work for Kev so it was me versus and the kiddos all day....the kiddos kicked my butt for a little bit...and I felt the enemy sneaking in and making me doubt myself...but then after much prayer and re-focus, we got the day on track and really enjoyed a day of playing and cleaning :)

There was an injury today...me!  In a random incident our steam cleaner/mop/thing fell off its hook and landed flat on the top of my foot....OUCH!  There were quite a few tears and the kiddos were so sweet...they kept asking me if I was ok and Katelyn told me I needed ice and to rest :)  I got a good bruise coming up and walking isn't super comfortable...but fine :)

Anyway...

This morning was Katelyn's first soccer game and she is so excited to be playing with her best friend from school....



I also finally got around to uploading some pics and found this sweet pic of the kiddos before we went to the zoo last week...love it when they love on each other...



Found this and it just made me laugh....Never fails that we have something random going on in this house :)


Also, been loving all the colors out this season so been wanting to add some color to my wardrobe...been checking out Target/Gap/Old Navy for some affordable ways to do this...and these are somethings that I have been looking at....


Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment