Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We got ourselves a Wildcat....and misc Tuesday fun :)

So this was a special day for me and my girl....

Katelyn and I headed up to her school-to-be tonight and enrolled for Pre-K....tear...



I can't believe she will be in full day school next year and she is SO EXCITED! She can't wait :) Her question was, "Do they have a cafeteria?" Love it...



We had to turn in paperwork, fill out more paperwork and they did an assessment by talking to Katelyn. They asked her how old she was, when her birthday was, what she liked to do and what she wanted to do at school next year. 


So precious!


After we got home, Kev went to pick up the boys so it was just us two.  We made sandwiches together and sat  back on the couch and talked and ate our dinner.  I love hearing what she has to say...she has such a big heart and she is super funny! 


After dinner, Katelyn set up her Barbie House and got out all her dolls (I apologize for naked barbie LOL).  We played dress up and fixed their hair :)


Then we moved on to a puzzle


Love this girl!!


Katelyn then set up Tea Party for her and her closest 11 friends :)
I knew there was a reason we had  4 tea party sets LOL


Then bubba's got home and crashed the tea party :)




It was a great day with the family!  So blessed to have such sweet kiddos...I will leave you with a picture of my sweet baby...he got his first shiner yesterday...this is one tough kid!  Sissy accidently pushed an (empty) swing through the air and Austin happened to walk by at the wrong time and took a swing to the eye.  He was tough...a few tears and he was back to playing!


Good Night!!





No comments:

Post a Comment