Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What day is it???

Seriously....I was writing in my planner and couldn't quite figure out the day...sad...I know!  But here we are ending this Tuesday (at least I catch on quick LOL) and I figure I would throw together a random little post for my friends...

Friday night my sweet niece stayed the night with us...she is such a brave soul...and has the best heart in the world.  She is such a huge helper with the kiddos and I can't believe how big she is now....I used to dress her up and fix her hair....we played with makeup and glitter....she is such a sweetie!!


 
Saturday the kids and I spent most of our day outside....and what a beautiful day!  We ran around outside, took a walk and threw rocks (in a pond...not each other...well not much LOL) and colored ALOT with sidewalk chalk...what a great invention....the kids love it and Austin finally doesn't eat it :)



On Sunday we headed to church....but before we went and visited this sweet guy (and his parents).  He recently became a big brother!!  The kids had such a blast hanging out and playing and I held the baby the entire time....ahh....had to get my baby fix :) 




Now that Spring Break is over....it was time to prep for school....4 bags, 4 lunch boxes, 9 diapers, 3 changes of clothes, 4 sippy cups, 4 blankets, 2 nap mats and we were ready to go :)




After school yesterday we headed out to the zoo....what else do you do on a perfect 80 degree day???  It was amazing...nothing better than following behind 3 kiddos (while pushing a sweet guy in a stroller) at the zoo and watching them in their amazement of all the animals and surroundings...making animal noises...running and giggling...pretty sure all I could do was thank God for such amazing little people.  We got to see the elephants, gorillas and the macaws...which might be the kids favorites :)



Random side note....I got a new CrockPot :)  This is how I cook 90% of my meals...so I was super excited!!  

With Easter festivities approaching quickly I am planning on Easter baskets, filling eggs, a couple of crafts I am going to attempt and our Resurrection rolls that we will all be making on Easter weekend.  Can I tell you how many eggs I have to buy, fill and tape for school activities??? 108....that is ALOT of eggs...any suggestions on where to purchase????

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment