Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to the grind....

All the snow is gone....and the sun was out! So we finally got back to our regularly schedule Thursday program :) The kids finally got to go back to Mother's Day Out and Katelyn FINALLY was able to go to dance...YAY...YAY...and YAY!

It is really nice for the kids to get to spend the day with kids there age, playing in a kid-friendly environment around someone other than good ol' mom. However, the logistics of getting everyone there is a little crazy! So in order to get to mother's day out, we have to actually have everything together...which takes lots of gathering and packing. So we end up walking out of the house with 3 bags, 3 blankets, 3 lunch boxes, 6 sippie cups, 8 diapers, spare undies and a change of clothes per child...not to mention the four children. Today we also took valentine's card for each classroom. I am not going to lie...sometimes getting it all together makes me wonder if it is all worth it. But at the end of the day, when I show up to 3 smiling, dirty faces, that can't stop talking about what they have done that day....I know it is!

After they were all dropped off...Austin and I took off for me to take a yoga/pilates/ballet class at barre3 here in Oklahoma City. Kick.My.Butt....I am going to be so sore tomorrow...I am sore today! This is something I am wanting to make a habit...the whole working out thing...but we will see. As I sit here tonight, all I want is a cookie and my bed :) (maybe a couple of Tylenol).

Then...a few errands, and BOOM...time to pick up the kids and head home...and keep it outside. What a BEAUTIFUL day!! So the kids ran...I ran after them...took pics...Katelyn attempted to ride her bike...and then we headed in to get ready for dance.

Dance was a success, as usual, and my ballerina came home super tired after such a long day...one that we have not had in a while! So...it was a wonderful day filled with fun and got us back on track! Time for bed...

However, as I mentioned...Austin rolled over on Tuesday...so I thought you might want to enjoy the experience as I did...so check out the wonderful work of Kristen from Son Kissed Photography She is amazing...she is so kind, EXTREMELY talented and I love how she captures my little guy!



Precious...Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment