Friday, February 4, 2011

These are a few of my favorite....

MOVIES!!

I always love to see a new movie....I like drama and romantic comedies mostly...not a big scary movie fan and anything with blood guts, well you can count me out. However, there are the movies that I will stop and watch when flipping the channel no matter what part it is at....they are the movies that I will watch over and over again...usually it is because of a feel good storyline...sometimes it is because of a cute actor...cheesy I know...



I know, right? Am I a teenager or what!?! But I think it is funny and I like Zac Efron...there I said it...



Oldie but a goodie....plus I always wished I knew how to figure skate


Ryan Reynolds....enough said


Great clothes, great actresses....fashion in this movie is amazing....I love a good makeover movie



This movie still makes me so happy in the end...and I love the dancing and the feeling of falling in love...ahhh....and Patrick Swayze...


Tears every time...always made me think of me and my dad...now it makes me think of Katelyn and Kevin...sigh...(and tear)



So I know Tom Cruise is a little out there...but his older work...I love! This is one of my favorite movies...and Jack Nicholson...ahhh...so good! Love it!

Ok...so I could go on and on...so here are just pics of the others...







Since the snow has held me and the kids captive...I have been able to watch some of these...during a nap time or in the background of what ever is going on...Do you have "go-to" movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment