Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So.... So.... SO.... lazy.....

Snow day numero dos....

and just as lazy as yesterday! Well...lazy as far as being productive...(launry, cleaning, organizing....)just did not happen...

however, we did stay in our jammies and look at the pretty snow outside


(this was as close as we got to the snow....the negative windchill just in't sound like a good idea to play in....does this make me a super UNfun mom?? Hope not!)

have a fun picnic lunch of PB & J's and fruit









We played with "toys" that we don't usually get too...





Made some yummy cupcakes....and made a mess eating them (that is the best part!)








All in all it was a wonderful day....playing with the kiddos...naps...but my favorite was walking in to see this...



Does not get better than this....I mean...Princess and her Princess Daddy :)

Now...today, I will sit here while the kids nap and watch Definitely, Maybe...because I LOVE me some Ryan Reynolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment