Thursday, February 24, 2011

Re-runs and rainy days...

and here is my date :)



We plan on being the opposite of productive today...I could clean, finish laundry...or probably a thousand other things...but I chose to hang with my lil' man and kiss his chubby cheeks since the other kids are at Mother's Day Out.

We are taking in mindless television....the joy of re-runs...we have watched 3 episodes of Saved by the Bell and now are enjoying Sex in the City...the edited for television ones of course :)

I love re-runs....I love knowing the outcome. Like watching Dawson's Creek...when watching the first run episodes I would get caught up and frustrated with the Dawson v. Pacey debate...being a Pacey fan, I kept wondering when are they just going to end up together...the suspense was killing me...but now when I watch an episode...I know in my heart that Pacey is her man.

Sex in the City...all the men of Carrie...I LOVED Aidan...but was always taken back by Mr. Big...something about that guy. Now, I know who wins out...and the girls always make me laugh.

But my all time favorite show that I can watch over and over again. Friends....I watched them on TV, bought the DVD's and now watch them anytime I see them on television.

Well, I am going to get back to my cuddling with little man and enjoy this rainy day! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment