Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Ramblings...

So, still my life seems to just be going going going...and I keep forgetting to post (bad blogger!!) but I figured I would jot down a few things today as I approach a new week!

1. It is Valentine's day...so, I am not a big celebrater of this holiday...It is not as though I am against it, but honestly I normally forget that it is around the corner! So, today when I rolled over and tossed and turned because I couldn't sleep although the kids were STILL sleeping...I announced, "I am already grumpy today!" as Kev rolled over, gave me a kiss and said "well, happy Valentine's Day to you too," with his sweet boyish grin...OOPS! Good thing we took those vows of for better or worse...looks like I will be digging for construction paper and markers today for a homemade gift! I LOVE YOU KEVIN!

2. Austin's 3 month pictures are this week, and I am SO EXCITED!! We will be heading to Tulsa tomorrow...I will post some pics as soon as possible, as he has grown like a weed and I cannot believe how quickly he first year is already going!

3. Another plus to #2 is that I get to see two fabulous friends tomorrow and their beautiful daughters :)

4. Katelyn spent the weekend in Houston with my parents at my nephews soccer tournament, so I have not seen her since Friday morning...and I miss her...I am waiting on her to get home and I CANNOT wait to see her!

5. I went to Affair of the Heart yesterday with my sister-in-law, my nephew and a mutual friend...it was so fun to walk around with these ladies and I am pretty sure I didn't really see anything there...it was more for the opportunity to hang out with people I care about...however, the bling did catch my eye here and there :)

6. We tried out Life Church for the first time yesterday and I loved it! We will be attending again this weekend!

7. I will leave with a little video of the boys...this is how they spent their morning...Disney introduced Disney Junior and there was a new show on with pirates, and THEY LOVED IT! They are best buds :) (and no, promise the TV doesn't always babysit, but I had gone to make their lunch and this is how I found them LOL)

Sorry it is a little long...

2 comments:

  1. Candace! Amy Slade here...so excited you went to LifeChurch! I absolutely love it and feel so much better and ready to start the week when I go...Jared has even started going with me--super pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend! I LOVED it...the message has truly been with me all week...great place! Go Jared :)

    ReplyDelete