Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars.....my conclusions

Well like many households, last night Kevin and I sat down on the couch and turned on the Oscars. I LOVE watching awards shows...which is funny because I had only seen a couple of the movies that were nominated for awards. So here are my random thoughts on the 2011 show...

1. I LOVED Anne Hathaway's red Valentino...

2. I am not certain that I like Gwyneth as a country singer...

3. but I LOVE Zachary Levi even more now that I have seen him sing...he is great in Chuck...and has a great voice

4. James Franco is rather odd

5. Celine Dion DOES NOT look like she had twins 7 months ago...but she has always been on the abnormally thin side

6. I think Reese Witherspoon is precious...she seems like such a nice person...like someone I could hang out with

7. Robert Downey Jr. is funny...and charming...and arrogant...I really like him! Loved him and Jude Law on stage together...

8. Cate Blanchett dress was awful...it was a pearly beaded mess...very random

9. Oprah is great a hosting a talk-show...reading off a teleprompter...not so much

10. I wish Kevin Spacey would come out with a new movie...I had kinda forgot about him...and I like him

11. Natalie Portman is beautiful and so gracious...

12. I hope one day I get to hang out with Sandra Bullock...

Those are my random thoughts on the Oscars....Hope everyone had a great Monday :) Mine was full of laundry...SO glad it is all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment