Thursday, February 10, 2011

hmmmm....

That is how I feel tonight...I have had a blah day so not much to share....except to say that I am glad that my kiddos are back home. They stayed with my mom for three days/two nights...and I was missing them!!

I am settling in to watch American Idol (YAY...HOLLYWOOD WEEK!!!) and hang out with my husband. We like to think we have an ear for talented singers...however, I am not sure why because neither of us can carry a tune, or anything in the vicinity of a tune....I think I just like to state my opinion. We always end up rooting for a different person...and in the end I have always picked the one that wins :) Not to brag or anything....

Well...with nothing exciting to share, I will leave you all with cute pics of my kids...always makes me smile







Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment