Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm a Amazon Mom....

So being a mom of four kids that are 3 and under, I have spent a pretty penny on diapers and I will be for the next 2 years. I probably have my own landfill somewhere.... Kudos to moms that do cloth diapers. I know it would probably be best, but we have chosen disposable diapers.

At 1pm today I had already gone through 6 diapers...and by the time bedtime hits, I will go through another 8...that is 14 diapers a day....that is about 100 diapers a week...WHOA! That is alot of diapers....

So after years of diaper buying I finally got smart....and I have now become an Amazon Mom. (You can be one too...just follow the link!)

What does this mean you ask??

I now have access to millions of items for my family at my finger tips that will be delivered straight to my door :) Even better...at a discounted price....I have signed up for subscribe and save which means I can set up to have diapers delivered to me when I need them and recieve 30% off! As many diapers as I go through, this is a HUGE savings for my family.



This is what I get delivered on a monthly basis (well, size 2...the size 4 come twice a month!).

I plan on attempting to potty train the twins this summer...I am sure you will hear about our adverntures in potty training on here. But until then...I will be taking advantage of the savings....maybe Austin will practically potty train himself after watching 3 older siblings go potty....A girl can dream right ?? :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment